Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mardhatillah....



today i met someone who had touched my heart deeply. We have never met before...never once have i set my eyes on her...but Allah has granted me to encounter her today...

She is a quiet person...but from her face, you can tell that she holds one thousand and one stories. Her eyes, warm and round.

She had been involved in a tragic accident a few weeks ago..Alhamdulillah she was unhurt, lest for a few cuts. She saw a white light at the time, as her vehicle had flipped over. The quran which was sitting on the glove comparment, was unscathed.

That incident had changed her a lot. She has been a very religious person before this, but this time around, it had caused her to change much more.

Since then, she became much more quieter. Much more to think about and ponder..

Her words touched me..as i sat next to her, listeing to her advice.
She had asked me..."what is your matlamat in life?"

I became quiet..and responded to her after much pause...

My quest in life is to seek for Allah's pleasure. To follow the footsteps of the beloved Prophet. To make sure that each second, each breath that I take is to fulfill this honored quest...

I cried softly..as I realized that this is not so...My life right now does not reflect of which I seek..May Allah show me the way...

No comments: