Thursday, October 29, 2009

End of medical posting


Alhamdulillah, currently i'm in the middle of my end of posting holidays...

I've finally finished medical posting.. coming up..surgical and Accident and emergency..

I know it's something unbelievable, but, I did like medical posting, in a way...
It's definitely nonstop action..with the adrenaline rush whenever patients collapse simultaneously..

In the midst of the rush, we at time tend to forget the single most step..which is to ensure whatever happens, the patients need to end their lives..or continuing breathing, for that matter.. with the kalimah syahadah.

Since recently, I've been tested with so many patient suddenly collapse in the ward. Up to the extent that I had developed some sort of a trauma whenever i enter the ward.

The event had taught me a very important lesson, no doubt..Always be on your toes. never take granted of anything.


One of the most important lessons i've learned during my medical posting, is definitely, how to deal with emergency situation in terms of how to deal with collapsed patients, myocardial infarction, hypoglycemia and such...


First and foremost,....

#DO NOT PANIC

#BE IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION

# KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TO DO


AND ALWAYS ..ALWAYS FOR ALLAH'S HELP..FOR HE IS THE CONTROLLER OF ALL THINGS...




No comments: